Webinar Post-Game: Preparing For 2022 Government Grants
Thanks to everyone who attended our webinar: Preparing for 2022 Government Contracts and Grants: Part I and/or Part II! Included below are the slides and the recording that were shared during the webinar. In addition, here are links 1) to the DC Nonprofit Fair Compensation Act; and 2) FAQ about the law.
- Part I begins at 00:00
- Part II begins at 45:29
Sample Indirect Cost Proposal
- Format: https://fairchance.box.com/s/r7sogyhsyv9c3a8mfkzkxnllkkuq7igv
- FAQ on the Law: https://fairchance.box.com/s/qwr0vrsndtqz06jpfifjwhbaz2uu71h6
- Text of Bill 23-107: https://fairchance.box.com/s/kct1dl398znpq3qt5sv6xeiagwqvck49
Finally, two additional announcements:
- If you want to join the Coalition for Nonprofit Equity, please reach out to our CEO, Dr. Gretchen Van der Veer directly by emailing her here.
- If you are a nonprofit under $1.5 million and would like to take your organization to the next level and engage in a free, year-long comprehensive capacity building engagement proven to improve organizational effectiveness, sustainability, and growth, Fair Chance has opened applications for our next Capacity Building Partnership program. If you are interested in learning more, please click here or pass on to another colleague you think might be interested.
If you joined us live, we thank you for your participation! If you were unable to join, we hope these materials support your ability to recover your true indirect costs on the contracts and grants you apply for and receive in the future.
If you would like us to run a follow up session, please let us know. And don’t forget, if you see something, say something! If an agency you are working with does not know about or acknowledge the DC Nonprofit Fair Compensation Act or Maryland’s similar law SB – 1085 enacted in 2018, let us know!