Fair Chance is committed to the sustainability and growth of our nonprofit partners – even after the partnership program is completed. Our vibrant alumni network of more than 120 nonprofit organizations has access to the following Network Services offerings:
- Legal: Hogan Lovells, an international law firm, provides pro bono legal services to the nonprofits in our network. Fair Chance acts as a broker for our partners: connecting them to the Hogan Lovell Pro Bono Practice and following up on results.
- Executive Director Learning Community: The Executive Director Learning Community (EDLC) is an opportunity for Executive Directors of current and alumni partners to learn from each other. Learning sessions topics are based on the needs of the network.
- E-Forum: The e-Forum is an online space where Executive Directors of current and alumni partners can easily access the collective knowledge and expertise of the Fair Chance network. Participants share relevant community information like funding and pro bono opportunities, events, resources and articles, and training/workshop announcements.
- Boston Consulting Group Fellows Program: Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and a leading advisor on business strategy. BCG offers a year-long, pro bono consulting engagement, consisting of executive coaching and management consulting support on two or three projects designed to collectively advance the strategic work and/or growth of the alumni organization. Only alumni who have completed the Praxis Partnership can apply for one of these consulting engagements.
- Alumni Resource & Capacity Hub (ARCH): The Alumni Resource & Capacity Building Hub (ARCH) offers alumni free, short-term capacity building sessions with a Capacity Building Specialist with a team focus. There are two formats: ARCH Hour (one hour sessions) and ARCH Project (three one-hour sessions for deeper work)./li>
If you have questions regarding the services above, please contact Kristen Barney, Program Development Specialist.